Saturday 22 August 2020

Thank You Card

Good afternoon darlings!


This is a very special card for my doctor. I remembered feeling extremely excited to whip out this collection of rubber stamps and dies that had been lying around in my drawers for quite some time now since I haven't had the opportunity to put them into use until now.

 


A close-up of the doctor in his full ensemble, medical scrubs and all. They aren't exactly in the right colours as I decided to adjust them to match my doctor's usual choice of outfit!


A cute stethoscope cutout in a piece of reflective silver paper!


I just adore the band-aid with a little heart and couldn't resist leaving them out!


A subtle detail -- a folded pink ribbon to represent breast cancer awareness.


I've also added a decorative glass vial, stuffed with cutout "pills", along with a blister pack and a clipboard.


Thank you so much for dropping by!

Love, Nancie

0 comments:

Post a Comment